Prev: RE: Powers That Be Next: [OFFICIAL] GZG announcement!

RE: Powers That Be

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:38:10 -0600
Subject: RE: Powers That Be

Just because I'm a nice guy I would be happy to share my personal pet
project, The New Irish Republic.  It's not an NAC spinter (because
Ireland
wasn't part of the UK at the time the NAC was formed).	We've got 1
planet
colonized and 2 with mining stations out on the ass-end of nowhere.

E-mail me directly if you want to talk about it.

Bill

		    "Brian Bilderback"

		    <bbilderback@hotmail.com>	    To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    Sent by:			    cc:

		    owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Be	    Subject:	 RE:
Powers That Be
		    rkeley.EDU

		    11/02/01 10:12 AM

		    Please respond to gzg-l

Well, my reason for choosing Scots/Irish/Celts in general had to do with
my
own ancestry.  But if they've been done to death, I have another group
in
mind.  And since THAT group is American, perhaps I can say they were an
American colony before the American inclusion in the NAC (THIS is why I
need
to know the history), and they just never accepted inclusion.  I had
even
considered that route with my Gaelic colonies.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud