Prev: small powers Next: Re: FT: Prospective Novice

RE: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:37:28 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War

G'day,

> Yeah.  But I've NEVER read of a historical battle
> where the archers fired once and didn't reload.
> (NOTE: Not Crossbows).

Its effective fire over a decent time period kiddo, not just a volley of
fire fullstop ;)

> And I'd like to have some influence on the game play.
> All you get to do with Piquet is the initial
> force selection and deployment. After that,
> it's ALL luck of the card draw.  If I'm
> just along for the ride, then what's the point?

Its not just like that, but you don't learn how to cope with it all
unless
you play a bit more than once ;)

But like I said each to his own.

And before the Beast jumps on us probably best to take this offlist if
you
want to keep jumping on me about it ;)

Beth

Prev: small powers Next: Re: FT: Prospective Novice