Prev: Re: Prospective Novice Next: Re: FT: Prospective Novice

RE: Prospective Novice

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:29:13 +1100
Subject: RE: Prospective Novice

G'day,

> So what does everyone think?	Will I make an OK spacer?

If I do, you will ;)

As with most gaming stuff (especially GZG) the fun is in the playing not
the
winning - and if you find out you lose because you roll 1s the "1s r us"
club is still taking members ;)

I heartily recommend FT!! It's one of my favourite games, I still enjoy
it
more than ground stuff, but I think that's a personal preference thing -
people tend to get all technical on me when we get to the ground, but in
space there just seems to be less blasted acronyms to keep track of! ;)

Beth

Prev: Re: Prospective Novice Next: Re: FT: Prospective Novice