Prev: Re: Miniature Terrain Next: RE: Fulton Family (was RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space)

Re: Did I miss something...? Oh, it's Halloween... Sometimes this list is just odd. Fun, but odd.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:41:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Did I miss something...? Oh, it's Halloween... Sometimes this list is just odd. Fun, but odd.

--- adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:
> Ok, so, I get the digest version of the list, right?

I'm sorry.

> So I just finished the most recent digest.
>
> Atkinson's Impending Alcoholism, soda vs. paint
> thinner as a drink mix,> Prisons, British penal
colony policies, Australian> vs. New Zealand sheep
> "fans", "Black Helicopters", Crayons in Space,
> American electric trees,> relative virtues of the
Daleks as the "SUPREME POWER> OF THE> TUFFLEY-VERSE!",
and some rather racy acronyms for> odd pieces of
> military/space equpipment.

What's the problem?  I found it all entertaining.  At
least I havn't gotten onto a Byzantine vs. Sassanids
or anything else truly arcane. . . And I've only made
one anti-French comment.  I'm positively sedated.

> So, it's a full moon somewhere?

Right now, yes.

> Bunch of slavering loonies?

The defense pleads "Hell, yes, that's me."

John

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Miniature Terrain Next: RE: Fulton Family (was RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space)