Prev: Metallic coloring, was: Painting irridium vehicles Next: RE: Miniature Terrain

[DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War Re: [FT] Ballpoints In Space

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:42:48 -0600
Subject: [DS, SG,FT] Fog-of-War Re: [FT] Ballpoints In Space

***
> No you didn't miss THAT, but I have dropped a couple of hints on the
main
> list. It's about time someone ACTUALLY NOTICED :)

CONGRATS!!  I've been trying to get my wife to start working on our
third little gamer, but she isn't having it. :)
***

TOO MUCH INFORMATION! ;->=

For the record, I was one of those, perhaps many, on the list who knew
of
impending infant deployment, but maintained secure communications, until
compromised by inaccurate intelligence.

And, in a pathetic attempt to steer this back on topic, any new comments
on
introducing FoW into games?

The_Beast

Prev: Metallic coloring, was: Painting irridium vehicles Next: RE: Miniature Terrain