Prev: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected Next: Re: Re[FT] Oz Shoestring Space Program

Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:29:07 EST
Subject: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

Well, it was; but since the population of the "island" is growing we
will
leave it there.

Actually, I couldn't think of an appropriate (Yes, that sometimes comes
to my mind - sinks low enough shall we say) response that, you should
pardon the expression, "fit" the humor.  I just laughed and deleted...
But then we know about my "...sense of humor..." don't we?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:22:11 -0800 "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> writes:
>OK, so it wasn't as funny as I first thought.... sorry gang.
>
>Brian
>
>"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which
>psychoanalysis is
>of no use."
>
>				  - S. Freud
>

>>From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
>>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>>Subject: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal
>>Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies
>>Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:15:25 -0800
>>
>>And here I always thought that meant PRISON.....
>>
>>Brian
>>
>>"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which
>psychoanalysis is
>>of no use."
>>
>>				   - S. Freud
>>

>>>From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@bigpond.com>
>>>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>>>Subject: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal
>>>Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies
>>>Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:06:19 +1100

>>>Did we mention Tasmania started off as a penal colony :)
>>>
>>>Derek
>>>
>>>Derek Fulton
>>>12 Balaka st.
>>>Rosny, Hobart.
>>>Tasmania,  7018.
>>>Australia
>>>
>>>Phone; (03) 62459123
>>>Mobile; 0438459123
>>>Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
>>>URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected Next: Re: Re[FT] Oz Shoestring Space Program