Prev: RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space Next: RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space

RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:49:59 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space

G'day,

> Wait a step, that's mother-to-be, isn't it?
>
> DID I MISS SOMETHING?!?!

No still 3 - 4 weeks to go before I stop resembling the first viable
human-whale hybrid ;)
And I don't doubt Derek will be announcing it with great gusto when
number 3
makes her arrival!!

Its just that everything is so big now she responds to pokes etc and is
becoming an integrated part of the family already... though she hasn't
improved my gaming ability any... I'm finding it harder than ever to
reach
the centre of the table ;)

Beth

Prev: RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space Next: RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space