Prev: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies Next: Re: GEVs: Engineering and Recovery

OT - Jungle Trees

From: "Matthew Smith" <matt@s...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:17:47 -0000
Subject: OT - Jungle Trees

Hello!

I'm just writing a short e-mail to tap into the vast wargaming
experience and knowledge of the list. This year, I have moved to a
boarding school and consequently find myself with much more free time at
school, so I'm planning to set up a wargaming club. What I need is some
terrain since I don't have any of my own, and seeing as I'm taking my
GCSEs this year I don't have the time to make it myself. I asked JT for
advice and he recommended TSS or Gallia for the basic terrain boards,
and indeed I expect I will be sending an order to TSS soon. However,
what I would like to know is where I can find ready-to-use 'jungle'
style trees at 25/28mm scale. What I need is trees that come pre-painted
and ready basically, because I really don't have much time.  Thanks!!

Matthew Smith