Prev: Re:[FT] Ballpoints In Space Next: Re:[FT] Ballpoints In Space

RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:30:06 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Ballpoints In Space

> Like all good stories regarding million-dollar toilet seats
> etc there may be method to the madness.

I was going to say "OK then explain why they had to spend millions
developing fizzy drink you could drink in space", but that's actually
brought up a more pressing question...

If coke is such a great thing for cleaning jewellery, loosening over
tightened nuts, cleaning blood off stuff etc, how is it as a paint
remover
from figs?

Prev: Re:[FT] Ballpoints In Space Next: Re:[FT] Ballpoints In Space