Prev: Re[FT] Oz Shoestring Space Program Next: Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

Re: Painting iridium vehicles

From: Jim Callahan <jim.callahan2@g...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:22:39 -0600
Subject: Re: Painting iridium vehicles

There are these little beads that are long and thin, they are about 1/4"

long, tubes and are already a blueish black shiny color...see
http://www.tablegamer.com/gfx/beadly.jpg for a picture, I found them at
WalMart in the 'old lady' aisle.  They might work if you put them
three-together, I used them for thrusters on scratchbuild ships before
my wife pointed out that I was better at programming than at sculpting
:P

jim

--
jim.callahan@verizonmail.com
http://www.tablegamer.com

Prev: Re[FT] Oz Shoestring Space Program Next: Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship