Prev: Re: Barrage au John Next: Re: Barrage au John

Re: Books for SG2

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:58:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Books for SG2

--- Eli Arndt <emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com> wrote:

> This book could cover the canon forces and establish
> the "norm" for them in the Tufflyverse.  I imagine a
> 2-3 page spread for each faction.  A page of line
> drawings showing common uniform as well as insignia
> and the faction's ground forces banner.
>
> Another page of TO&E and then a page of weapon,
> armor, vehicle stats.

Anyone curious as to precisely how tedious this work
would be is directed to
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Rhomaioi.html and
encouraged to chase down all the different rabbit
holes.	And that's for one power with remarkably
homogenous equipment.

John

Prev: Re: Barrage au John Next: Re: Barrage au John