Prev: Re: Books for SG2 Next: Re: Books for SG2

Barrage au John

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:23:39 -0600
Subject: Barrage au John

***
And the only reason I'm not in the running is because
I edit my typing.
***

You DO understand part of her comments are based on experiences with me
in
RL. Assume I'm Little Lord Fontleroy here in comparison.

***
ESU will use Sino-Soviet tactics (ie, none whatsoever)
***

Captain, 3rd, Black Scorpions replies:

K'chortu, sabatki!

Ahem, well, mostly untrue, though our tactics are encompassed by 'when
taking out a butterfly, use a faster sledgehammer'. Who else faces FSE
HC's
with a Komarov?

***
> <Who will now go hide as the Aussie naval officers
> on the list howl in
> derision>

We have him?
*snip*
***

Geeze, you're slipping; you haven't directly insulted us pansy-ass
peaceniks. ;->=

Prev: Re: Books for SG2 Next: Re: Books for SG2