Prev: RE: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected Next: Re: GEV Physics and GEVs for engineers

Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:57:45 -0600
Subject: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

Nah, not me.  I don't so much stray from the
background as rape it completely and abuse it in such
way that, if Mr. Tuffley took the same approach to
canon as another English Game Company I could mention,
would have him putting out a hit on me.

I guess this is not the best time to tell you ........

Prev: RE: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected Next: Re: GEV Physics and GEVs for engineers