Prev: Re: Battle Music Next: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

Re: Battle Music

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:03:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Battle Music

> I am trying to put together background music for GZG-ECC.
> I have a boombox that decodes mp3s, so I can fit about
> 10 hours of music on a CD.
>
> I would ESPECIALLY like to hear from people who are going
> to run a game at GZGECC, so I can try to match a piece
> of music to thier game's timeslot.

I'll be running FT:CanAm (which is going to be an individual rather
than team event, this time).  No particular music in mind for space
combat, but for SG, I don't think you can beat Basil Poledouris' music

Prev: Re: Battle Music Next: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies