Prev: Painting irridium vehicles Next: RE: Painting iridium vehicles

RE: Painting iridium vehicles

From: Binhan Lin <Lin@R...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:37:15 -0700
Subject: RE: Painting iridium vehicles

Check the following web page - it has a picture of a small sample of
iridium.  The description says that iridium is a white metal with yellow
highlights.  The bluish cast seen on the sample may simply be the
refraction
of light off it.

http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Ir/key.html

--Binhan