Prev: Cannot access website Next: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected

RE: Battle Music

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:43:45 -0500
Subject: RE: Battle Music

Bother! I thought that I set it up so it can be posted to without being
registered. Sorry.

I am trying to purchase everything that I am going to use. So as to stay
legal. Some things that I have collected are free off the web in the
hope
that you will purchase albums. Some of them are good enough to tempt me.

Anyway if you would rather contact me off-list you are welcome to at the
address below.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com