Prev: Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?) Next: RE: [FT] Fifth Frontier Thrust

Re: Field Manuals

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:04:48 +0000
Subject: Re: Field Manuals

On or about Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 10:02:24PM +0000, Roger Burton West
typed:

>I've been horribly busy this last couple of weeks. I'll get a directory
>listing together in a day or two, and then ask for orders - if there
>are few enough, I'll make it entirely free to the UK and Europe.

I've now got the list together; the CD will contain the following
material. It's mostly in Acrobat PDF, with some HTML.

factbook  - the CIA World Fact Book
fm1-112   - Attack Helicopter Brigades
fm1-114   - Air Cavalry Squadron and Troop Operations
fm1-500   - Army Aviation Maintenance
fm100-20  - Military Operations in Low Intensity Conflict
fm100-63  - Infantry-based Opposing Force Organisation Guide
fm17-15   - Tank Platoon
fm17-98   - Scout Platoon
fm20-3	  - Camouflage
fm21-75   - Combat Skills of the Soldier
fm22-102  - Soldier Team Development
fm23-10   - Sniper Training
fm3-3	  - Chemical and Biological Contamination Avoidance
fm3-90	  - Tactics
fm31-20   - Special Forces Operations Doctrine
fm31-21   - Guerrilla Warfare and Special Forces Operations
fm34-130  - Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield
fm34-2-1  - Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Reconnassance and
	    Surveillance and Intelligence Support to
Counterreconnaissance
fm34-36   - Special Operations Forces Intelligence and Electronic
Warfare
fm34-8	  - Combat Commander's Handbook on Intelligence
fm5-101   - Mobility
fm5-102   - Countermobility
fm57-38   - Pathfinder Operations
fm6-30	  - Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Observed Fire
fm7-10	  - The Infantry Rifle Company
fm7-20	  - The Infantry Battalion
fm7-7	  - The Mechanized Infantry Platoon and Squad
fm7-8	  - Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad
fm7-90	  - Tactical Employment of Mortars
fm7-92	  - The Infantry Reconnaissance Platoon and Squad (Airborne, Air
	    Assault, Light Infantry)
fm7-93	  - Long-Range Surveillance Unit Operations
fm90-10   - Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain
fm90-10-1 - An Infantryman's Guide to Combat in Built-Up Areas
fm90-13   - River Crossing
fm90-2	  - Battlefield Deception
fm90-3	  - Desert Operations
fm90-5	  - Jungle Operations
ranger	  - The Ranger Handbook
tc23-14   - Sniper Training and Employment

And not forgetting the vitally important:

fm8-1019  - Dental Service Support

If you want a copy, let me know directly rather than to the list; let me
have a postal address. First five orders to the UK or mainland Europe
will
be free; if I get more than five, I'll charge a fee to cover media
replacement and mailing costs.

(Derk Groeneveld has the first one reserved... send me an address.)

Prev: Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?) Next: RE: [FT] Fifth Frontier Thrust