Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Field Manuals

Re: [CON] ECC V Update

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 16:50:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC V Update

John Atkinson wrote:

> --- Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> > First, the short news...
> >
> > Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention V
> >
> > When:  March 1-3, 2002
>
> *Sigh*
>
> Somehow. . . Someday I WILL get to another Con.  But
> next year after the 13th of Febuary will be an
> absolute bitch of a time to try to get away at all for
> anything short of the end of the world.
>
> I want a stab at winning the Carter Island Award
> (which I just recently heard was actually given out at
> the last Con!!  You guys are never going to let that
> go!  It was just a batallion-sized game!  OK, the
> defenders had two batallion equivelants.).
>
> John

You want to win a Carter Island award?!?

Ok...

The plan that the organizers have put into place for
multiple timeslot events will be to run the event on Saturday.
Therefore, the GM can spend Friday night in preparation and
table setup.  Saturday morning and afternoon for the gaming.

That's the plan we have in place for Don's Sardaukar
Stargrunt game.

Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Field Manuals