Prev: Re: [DSII]: Website update: pictures of Kra'Vak 6mm Next: Re: {Way Off Topic and More Then Slightly Silly alert!] was Re: PA carried DFFGs?

{Way Off Topic and More Then Slightly Silly alert!] was Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 23:12:53 EDT
Subject: {Way Off Topic and More Then Slightly Silly alert!] was Re: PA carried DFFGs?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:16:19 -0700 Michael Llaneza
<maserati@speakeasy.net> writes:
>I think the whole 'race' thing in gaming is all Gary Gygax's fault,
>dating way back to 3-book, white box D&D

You're showing our ages!  <grin>

Fantasy Mode transmutation:

And maybe, but as a card carrying Dwarf Fighter/Thief (retired) I refuse
to admit that Elves are a race.  A pain maybe... Or was that a plant? A
tree? Whatever, but definitely not a race.  That would put them on the
same level as... Humans?

Revert to SF mode:

But I think the Science Fiction roots of this where present even in A.
Mark Ratner's Space Marines rules... Early 1970's?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!