Prev: More VTOL stuff Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:35:58 +0200
Subject: Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tommy" <chuczek@wp.pl>
> PS. Do you have in your surrondings many GZG games players? We are a
little lonely here (only two of us). What did you do to arrange a
fights? In
Poland we have GW supremacy and GW players are very resistant to new
looks
on gaming. Did you make a shows of the game to pull a new players? Share
your experience.

Hello Tommy
I live in Hamburg, Germaný, and there are not that many GZG players
around
here in Germany either. However, at a recent convention where I
annnounced a
Full Thrust game, there were quite a number of people who had played it
before.

I know some people in Berlin who play Full Thrust as well as non-GZG
games
(Crossfire, DBM etc.). I you wish, I can give you their e-mails.

I can also inform you of any conventions in Germany.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: More VTOL stuff Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !