Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: WWII German planes

Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:24:52 -0700
Subject: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Laserlight was querying the apparent absurdity of a 6mm *scale* model
being 19cm tall. It may be absurd, but the Evas are massive creatu^hions

able to stomp-kick a VTOL out of the air.

Compare an Eva and a warship

http://www.eva2000.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=E
va_Units&image=evaunits_apr0182.jpg&img=&tt=