Prev: Re: BIG FAVOUR - For DIGEST version readers... Next: Re: [FT] beginners review of the mini's

Re: [FT] beginners review of the mini's

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:06:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] beginners review of the mini's

> With the order came some interesting info on conventions which was a
nice
> touch, also some pictures on some forthcoming big Islamic federation
ships
> which look a real treat.

Unless Jon has failed to keep me updated, they're available now (I think
ordered them in late July).  CP, CH, SDN, and CVA.   Next on the list
(according to me, anyway) should be CL and CVL.

> All I have to do now is to decide on some colour schemes which is
causing
me
> some headache. I've done a fair amount of painting (some shots on
> http://home.clara.net/ashley.culver/ ) but this is quite new to me.
Should
> be fun!

Well, my IF ships are black with green "wings" (pictures due any year
now)
but from looking at your photos it's obvious you'll do better at that
than I
have.	 Just don't let Beth see those Black Sister troops as she'll
want to

Prev: Re: BIG FAVOUR - For DIGEST version readers... Next: Re: [FT] beginners review of the mini's