Prev: BIG FAVOUR - For DIGEST version readers... Next: [OT] Counter, Figs, and...? Re: Scale debate

[OT] Trust the List (was: Hi from a newcomer !)

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:01:26 +0000
Subject: [OT] Trust the List (was: Hi from a newcomer !)

>Only if you are suffering from Paranoia (or a lack there of)  :)
>
>Scott B. Jaqua

It could be:

The List is always right. I will listen to the List. I will not ignore
the
List's recommendations. And if this ever happens again, the List will
personally rip your lungs out. GZG List out. - The GZG List mantra
(with apologies to JMS)

Donogh

Prev: BIG FAVOUR - For DIGEST version readers... Next: [OT] Counter, Figs, and...? Re: Scale debate