Prev: [CON] ECC V Update Next: Re: Scale debate

RE: PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:06:24 -0400
Subject: RE: PA carried DFFGs?

1/107th

For a really good reference page, try
http://theminiaturespage.com/ref/scales.html

-----
Brian Bell
-----

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Bilderback [mailto:bbilderback@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 17:33
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

From: "Chris DeBoe"
> > 1. I don't have or play SG (yet)
>
>and you're waiting for.....?  Call it an early Christmas present.

We'll see.  I'm unemployed right now, working only temp jobs, and my
wife is

the only one working permanently.  I'll probably buy FT before FT. One
land
game, one space game.  Seems fair.

> > 2. Everyone seems to play 25mm only
>
>Nonsense, nobody except a few holdouts from the last century uses 25mm
>anymore.  15mm is fine for SG.

Help me clear up what exactly 15mm SHOULD be.  eg 6mm is roughly 1/285th
or
1/300th.  is 15 mm 1/144th? 1/100th? 1/72nd?

Incidentally, aside from the old HO Heavy Gear, there are THREE lines of

figyures from DP9 I'm aware of.  The new HG stufF is 1/100th scale.  The

Jovian Chronicles stuff is 1/500th (though apparently fighters in JC are
so
HUMONGOUS that I found it useful to buy some as DSII ground attack
craft).
And the Gear Krieg stuff is, I THINK, the same scale as the HG, but
don't
quote me.

BrCB

Prev: [CON] ECC V Update Next: Re: Scale debate