Prev: Re: Scale debate Next: Re: [SG] Rules modifications

[SG] Rules modifications

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:30:42 -0700
Subject: [SG] Rules modifications

Ok, so we had a small, three way, SG game tonight on a limited time
scale because the owner wanted to close the store early. I got to use my
new VTOLs and some interesting things came up.

1) Hitting an air unit. Unless the person doesn't move the unit to evade
you can't hit it. So all you really can do is scare it a lot. This to
me, seems a bit out of whack. To me you should have a chance to catch
the pilot flat footed. Say perhaps is the air unit is not currently
active, you have to pass a reaction test of TV +0 or +1 to be able to
evade.

2) Idea for unguided rocket pods:
* Pod that houses IAVRs at 2 per capacity (this is pretty expensive for
capacity but more balanced in game terms)
* Launch as many as you want at one time
* Rolls attack same as IAVR

3) Class 1/2 RFAC/MDC
* Gets firepower of D10 against dispersed targets & Armour pen. of D10

Prev: Re: Scale debate Next: Re: [SG] Rules modifications