Prev: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID.... Next: RE: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID....

Re: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID....

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:19:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID....

Hiya Tomb!

That weapon actually sounds like a DPG (Deployable Pack Gun) more than
anything else, and there are quite a few Gear minis that wield it.  Is
the
trigger handle in the middle of the gun bottom (instead of being offset
the rear like most gun triggers are), and is there a small cylinder-like

piece (the gun hinge!) running across the middle of the top of the gun?

I think your right , I just scanned Tomb a pic out of the book.

Prev: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID.... Next: RE: Re: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID....