Prev: Re: Scale debate Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?)

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:14:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?)

>Has anyone picked up the toy spaceship model that was
>used in "The Final Fanatasy" movie?

I saw this one at K-Mart or Wal Mart just last week end I think.  When I
saw
it I decided it MIGHT work in 25 or 15mm.  But IIRCC it had some real
'narrow' lines.  It was built so skinny that I had a hard time picturing
it
as a troop transport in even 15mm let alone 25/28mm.

I guess it might work in 15mm, it was just that in that scale it would
be a
damn big VTOL with only a moderate/small cargo hold.  It would prob.
work
better as an attack VTOL for 25mm with a bit of modification though.

Just my impressions mind you.

BTW, we liked the move quite a bit (myself and my 4-year old that is).

Scott Clinton
The Grumbling Grognard

Prev: Re: Scale debate Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !