Prev: [OT] WAAAAAY OT Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Re: Hi from a newcomer !

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:47:05 +0200
Subject: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Tony Francis wrote:

> >> http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/ (look under "Gaming" - at the
moment the
> >> SemFed FT ship designs are unavailable, but hopefully they'll be
back soon
> >> - RIGHT, TONY? ;-) )
> >
> ><HARASSED>Yes, yes, alright, I'll get on with it ...</HARASSED> ;-)
>
>OK, 'tis done

Wow! I must admit that I didn't expect you to get it done within a few
hours :-) I like the "News" description of it, too ;-)

...now if Indy would be as responsive to minor prodding... ;-) ;-) ;-)

>I'm sure Oerjan will spend many happy minutes finding the bugs in my
maths

Not unless you've added a bunch of new designs since last time I checked

them :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: [OT] WAAAAAY OT Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !