Prev: Figure scales (was Re: PA carried DFFGs?) Next: Re: [SGII] VTOL

Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:46:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

Just as bad as the price is the scale. A flight of four of those things
in formation is going to be awfully crowded. And they totally overpower
the ships, at 20mm tall they'd be just right based on mech:ship scales
from Gundam. Big enough to punch the bridge in, but not as big as the
bloody ship (those would be the Mobile Armor).