Prev: Re: WAS Re: PA carried DFFGs? ADD Scales (oh no!) Gears etc Next: Figure scales (was Re: PA carried DFFGs?)

[SGII] VTOL

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:41:42 -0700
Subject: [SGII] VTOL

I've just sat down and started working on a prototype of a VTOL for
SGII. It's based off an Apache body (1/100), with the back half
inverted, the tail wings off an A-10 (1/100), 2 space marine jump packs
and the apache winglettes. It'll mount a long barrel flat cannon
underneith in a turret (scratch built), and a couple of missle racks
(somewhere :). What's the feedback on how it looks? It's not glued
together yet so if you think of a better look let me know, I can just
rearange it. :)

www.spikyfishthing.com/gzg/vtol.jpg

Prev: Re: WAS Re: PA carried DFFGs? ADD Scales (oh no!) Gears etc Next: Figure scales (was Re: PA carried DFFGs?)