Prev: DSII: Spotter Drones Next: Re: [FT] Cylon ala MT Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and

Re: DSII: Spotter Drones

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:44:48 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: Spotter Drones

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> I was thinking of using AI drones as infantry spotters.  Class 1 VTOL,
AI,
> Arty Obs equipped.
>
> Practicality of the unit aside, I'm looking for figs to represent
them.
> Suggestions?	I was considering Earth Fighter figs from the B5 Fleets
Wars
> series.  Though in construction they're class 1, I want them to be
very
> small.
>
> BrCB

Another figure alternative would be the not-Centauri fighters
that Jon T. sells.  They are crescent shaped and about 1/4" in
width and 1/8" in length.

That's the first figure that comes to my mind for what you're
simulating.

Prev: DSII: Spotter Drones Next: Re: [FT] Cylon ala MT Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and