Prev: Re: Re: Next: Re: PA carried DFFGs?

[ARCHIVES] GZG-L Archives

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:26:30 -0400
Subject: [ARCHIVES] GZG-L Archives

Hi everybody,

This is the extremely irregular posting informing people of the GZG-L
archives I maintain at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft

It contains basically every post the list has put up, dating back to
around July 1996 (though everything before this current year has to be
downloaded and viewed locally.)

Note:  I'm aware I'm a couple of weeks behind.	Don't worry, I'll get to
it.  (8-)

I also maintain two other sites: the first is the GZG Encyclopedia
Galactica.

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia

I've added three submissions this time around:	'Laserlight' and
Andy Cowell have fleshed out Kwa'Zulu, we have an entry for the
Spartan Union, and we have the Legions of Albright from John Anderson.
If you're interested in adding something, or filling in one of the
countries already listed, please let me know.

The other is the website for the Ground Zero Games, East Coast
Convention (taking place March 1-3, 2002):

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc

C'mon out and play!  GZG-ECC is a lot of fun, and it's non-profit, so
it's a really good bargin.  Questions can be addresed to Jon Davis, Mark
'Indy' Kochte, or myself.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
 "I think, it's getting to the point where I can be myself again."

Prev: Re: Re: Next: Re: PA carried DFFGs?