Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Re: Hi from a newcomer !

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:46:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

On 24-Oct-01 at 15:25, aec31 (aec31@medschl.cam.ac.uk) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just subscribed to this list so I have no idea what it is like-
> perhaps  I should wait a bit but I guess I'm keen to jump in! So,
hello to
> everyone.
>
> I've picked up the Full Thrust rules and will be trying them out with
my
> wargaming group once my mini's have arrived. I wondered if anyone
knows
> where  I might find a complete gallery (online) of all the models
> available and also  if there are any rules for some the fleets not
covered
> in the rules and\or  fleet books (eg UN ?)

The minis are mostly pictured at Geohex (www.geohex.com).  As far as
the rest goes the discussions should be in the list archives but,
AFAIK, there is no central webpage for this information.

Roger (who recently discovered the FR!Annex, Unofficial is as close

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !