Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: PA carried DFFGs?

[OT] HG/HO Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:43:42 -0500
Subject: [OT] HG/HO Re: PA carried DFFGs?

***
In case anyone is interested, there are a few packs of the HO scale HG
stuff
still available at a local gaming store here in Eugene.  This includes
Gears, Vehicles, Infantry, and (I THINK) weapons packs.  If anyone wants
the
stuff, I'll get a list of what's left.	Send me the money in US$, along
with
Shipping, and I'll buy it and send it to me.  Contact me offline.
***

As part of a recent eBay purchase, I picked up a couple 'Heavy Weapon'
Packs, which turned out not to be the Heavy Weapon Inf I thought they
were.
Looks like two pipes, of various sizes, ganged together unevenly. I have
no
use for them.

Anybody wants these, CONTACT ME OFFLINE and you can have them for cost
of
shipping. Don't cry, I was happy enough with the balance of the deal.

Also, I'll give preference to somebody in the US, just because I have to
fill fewer forms and wait shorter periods for it to 'get there'. To the
many folks who've mailed me stuff from Europe and Asia, some on this
list,
you have my gratitude AND admiration.

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: PA carried DFFGs?