Prev: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile pack s) Next: Re: [FT]John Leary said: Re: Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters?

RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile pack s)

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:04:03 -0500
Subject: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile pack s)

***
For a Kra'Vak space station, I have used a Testors model rocket of the
Star
Wars Federation Fighter.
***

Three quarter hoop with a ball in the center? Federation battleship; now
that you mention it, I was planning on cutting off the 'wings', using
what's left for a supership, and now wish I'd bought three so the other
two
would get those wings to fill the gap. Dopey moi...

As an aside, I'm claiming the AMT/Ertl Droid Fighters for Texaco
Freetrade
zone Naval Service Deep Space Flotillas, not that that stops anybody
from
other uses. ;->=