Prev: Re: Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters? Next: Re: Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters?

Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:46:41 +0200
Subject: Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)

> I've also got hald of a Cylon Basestar, so I can duplicate the Space
Station from MT when
> I'm feeing ambitious enough.	That won't be soon.
Got a few of those laying around as well (don't ask:-)). The MT manual
says something about an old kit(this one) ans some GZG parts. Any clue
what these parts might be, the space station range or something?

Cheers,
	Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: Re: Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters? Next: Re: Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters?