Prev: Field Manuals Next: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)

Wandering Listers

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:07:22 -0400
Subject: Wandering Listers

Anyone have Owen Glover's mail or in contact with him?	I want to use a
modified version of his Islamic Fed company TO on my website.

And has anyone heard of/from/about Denny Graver?  I'm a strong contender
for
last place in the 3099 FT race, but we seem all to be in limbo--his last
web
site update was Oct3 as I recall, although I don't recall getting mail
since

Prev: Field Manuals Next: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)