Prev: Re: SG2 close combat cover shifts Next: RE: Webring moving

Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:09:45 +0000
Subject: Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

Hi,

>Thanks everyone for help with DCP in Full Thrust. I`ve a clear sight on
it
>now. Disscussion about PA CA rules made me sure about rightness of
>modification CA rules (Special thanks for Richard Kirke for an
simulation
>of  PA soldier fighting against hordes of grunts and Thomas Barclay).
>Richard: I think cutting a dice for every enemy in contact cause, that
PA
>soldier will make no kills at all and I will stay with my preposition
of
>resolutions.

No problem, I was actually about to post something about it anyway (NI
have
no PA and I like them, and don't like loosing to PA!). I understand that
my
proposed rules do stop PA being such monsters, but I don't really feel
there
is the justification for PA to be so hard (after all even Satan's
workshop,
GM nearly invincible PA thingys suffer under CA).

What rules did you suggest again?

<snip>PS. Do you have in your surrondings many GZG games players? We are
little lonely here (only two of us). What did you do to arrange a
fights? In
Poland we have GW supremacy and GW players are very resistant to new
looks
on gaming. Did you make a shows of the game to pull a new players? Share

your experience.

A mounth ago we had 2 in Durham, now the University gaming society (so
long
a haven of RPG and GW) have seen the light and are really getting into
SG
and FT.

Introduce it to some people, they'll cotton on real quick, and learn to
love
it!

Hope you find some more opponents

Richard

Prev: Re: SG2 close combat cover shifts Next: RE: Webring moving