Prev: Simpler space game for young uns Next: Re: WWII DSII

Re: WWII DSII

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:16:29 -0700
Subject: Re: WWII DSII

I found somebody's DS II WW II rules, printed them out.  I thought they
were
well thought out and realistic. It included rules for half-tracks (which
had already been contemplating), as well as main guns.	It also gave me
some
ideasfor dealing with more primitive c3 capabilities.  I wish I
remembered
the address.

BrCB

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

>From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@hotmail.com>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: WWII DSII
>Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:17:44 +0000
>
>DSII for WWII,
>
>hmm I think there is some stuff on the web for that, but I would
recomend
>that you play Spear Head instead, its a really good set of Divisional
(+)
>level wargames rules, very quick play, really smooth mechanics etc.
>
>Richard

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Prev: Simpler space game for young uns Next: Re: WWII DSII