Prev: Re: [OT] IFF Re: FW: RE: Well, I'm back..... Next: Re: Tau Gun Drones...

Aime Powersuits

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:37:12 -0700
Subject: Aime Powersuits

Hello all,

All the talk of anime-themed gaming got me to thinking about one
important element of many anime themed PAs and Combat Walkers...

They fly!!!

I know the concept of multiple movement modes has also been covered for
those converting Heavy Gear to SG/DS.  But flight is an interesting
element considering its obvious tactical implications.

Now most PAs and Combat Walkers depicted in anime use their flight
abilities to perform low-level flight, sometimes feet above the ground.

I haven't actually given it much thought statiscly but I just thought
I'd mention it considering current subject threads.

Eli

Prev: Re: [OT] IFF Re: FW: RE: Well, I'm back..... Next: Re: Tau Gun Drones...