Prev: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime Next: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

Re: [SG] 25mm Anime

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:06:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] 25mm Anime

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> >Hard body armour for regular infantry...
>
> Are there any descriptions that catch you eye as between us the Tassie
mob
> have a swag of the anime stuff and may be able to come up with a pic
for
> you. As far as I remember there were even some pics up on the old GZG
site
> so following the Beast's (or whoever it was) directions (i.e. chopping
off
> index.html etc and leaving directory name etc) you may still be able
to find
> them.

Thanks Beth. Now having gone back to the GZG Catalogue site I've
discovered my problem. I liked the look of the only mobile suit girl
model they have as an image and the discriptions sound interesting, but
I'm also looking for male models too. If you have any images of more of
the mobile suit girls I'd be interested.

Prev: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime Next: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime