Prev: Well, I'm back..... Next: [SG] 25mm Anime

RE: Well, I'm back.....

From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:38:18 -0700
Subject: RE: Well, I'm back.....

Brian,

Welcome to Oregon, hot bed of Wargaming ;)!! If you want to make your
way up
to Portland on a Friday, you are welcome to come to our club, Western
Oregon
Wargamers located at 717 SE Main Street in Portland.  In Eugene contact
Gary
Rhay, his email is edigary@aol.com.  He's a good friend and a great
person
to game with (and he runs a painting service!).  You can call me at 503
288
4805 days and set something up.

KR, Geo-Hex