Prev: Re: Interesting Paint Next: Re: Interesting Paint

RE: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:19:33 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions

G'day Glenn,

We actually have a house rule (I think Derek has mentioned this before)
where we let all GMS on a vehicle (whether all light, heavy or a mix)
fire
at once and they can go at separate targets (if the player wants them
to).
The logic being that they're fire and forget so don't need control from
the
vehicle. In the same vein we also say any firer's systems down chits
pulled
for GMS are for that missile only and represent its guidance system
going
down, or the missile malfunctioning or being decoyed away. Its worked
for us
and hasn't caused any problems.

Cheers

Prev: Re: Interesting Paint Next: Re: Interesting Paint