Prev: RE: [FT] really quick 'n' simple sensor rules Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

From: "Cary Hocker" <c_hocker@h...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:06:32 -0500
Subject: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

Yes, this is the stuff. I looked at the drawings at
www.wargames-figures.com
and verified it. But they must have scratch built some of the models, I
didn't see everything I remembered seeing in person. Very impressive
diorama
they had too.

I've sent off a email to mainly military/MBG asking for ordering
details.
Hopefully redirect my inquiry if they've sold the line.

Thanks for all the responses.

Cary