Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: RE: [FT] really quick 'n' simple sensor rules

Re: DS2:Basing elements

From: Jim Callahan <jim.callahan2@g...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:05:46 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2:Basing elements

It took us three battles before we realised that keeping our troops
distanced from each other was a good thing!  couple of converged sheafs
and lookie here, there's only one damaged tank left in that unit!

jim

David Tan wrote:

>Dear DS2 players
>
>I'm new to DS2 and have not played a game yet.  I have for some time
>however, been slowly painting up around 50 elements to get me started.
>can't remember if there was good reason why I started using my current
>basing convention, but I have been using 1.5cm plastic card squares for
both
>infantry and vehicles.  Large tanks/trucks etc get a base that fits
their
>mass.
>
>I have been noticing many pics on the web of DS2 games and GZG
conventions
>where vehicles are not based but can be deployed very close together.
As my

--
jim.callahan@verizonmail.com
http://hexagon.freeservers.com

Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: RE: [FT] really quick 'n' simple sensor rules