Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: RE: The Tonk "long"

Silent Death Conversions in Star Wars Gamer Magazine

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:07:30 -0500
Subject: Silent Death Conversions in Star Wars Gamer Magazine

> >The rest of the magazine is worth a look, also.  This issue has
> a complete
> >Battle of Hoth board game with rules, map, and playing pieces,
> and last issue
> >had Silent Death stats for Star Wars fighters
>
> Where can you get this magazine? I made up SD stats for the Star
> Wars fighters
> myself, and I'm curious as to how they turned out in the magazine.

Actually this article is available online on WOTC's website.
http://wizards.com/starwars/article.asp?x=gamer_silentdeath&c=gamer

Issue #3 of Star Wars gamer had the classic Star Wars fighters (this is
the
article online), Issue #5 had the Episode 1 fighters, and there will be
another Silent Death article in Issue #7, due out soon.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: RE: The Tonk "long"