Prev: RE: [DS] VTOL fire Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:25:17 +0200 (MEST)
Subject: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

Mayhem Miniatures did a range of 1/300 SF buildings including some 3-4
story ones with inclined walls.

Mayhem has sold out to Kennington Miniatures:
4 Church Vale, Forest Hill, London, SE23 2UW. UK.
Tel: 020 8291 6675
Email: rephoto@rsigns.fsbusiness.co.uk

No Website, AFAIK

Greetings

Prev: RE: [DS] VTOL fire Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain