Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Lgt Arty size? Next: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:38:39 EDT
Subject: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

In a message dated 10/10/01 6:06:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
grumbling_grognard@hotmail.com writes:

> Hmmm...  I have not seen that article.  I will see if I can dig it up.
 Can
> you give me more details or point me toward this article?

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond to this - it's amazing how
quickly
stuff gets buried around my work desk!	The article on building starship

decks is in the Star Wars Gamer issue 6, the second installment of the
Model
Citizen feature by H. G. Walls.  Last issue he showed how to build
several
Mos Eisley type buildings, and this time it's the Docking Bay Control
Room,
the Lift Tube Bank, and the Detention Block from the Death Star.  I
really
like his approach - it's definitely designed to be played with, rugged
and
modular, but it looks great.  Masonite, cardboard, plastic, lots of bits
and
pieces, and simple tools, but he really has a knack for picking out the
key
features of a scene and focussing on those, simplifying everything else.

The rest of the magazine is worth a look, also.  This issue has  a
complete
Battle of Hoth board game with rules, map, and playing pieces, and last
issue
had Silent Death stats for Star Wars fighters

Jed
.

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Lgt Arty size? Next: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space