Prev: Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from. Next: Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

RE: Field Manuals

From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:02:55 -0700
Subject: RE: Field Manuals

Alright!  Many thanks.

KR

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Laserlight
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 7:47 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: Field Manuals

Okay, the first batch of "CMOT DeBoe's Top Quality Cut Rate Military
Manuals" are made up and I have checked at least one file on each disk
to be sure it worked (usually a fine-grain triangular file, that being
what I use most to clean the minis with ...).  Mailing	tomorrow to:
Glenn Wilson (2); Sean Dzapovic; John Rebori; Doug Evans; David
Rodemaker; Kieran Rohan.  I'll work out the US and Canadian postage
costs and post totals probably tomorrow around noon US East Coast
time.

I'm going to a church event tomorrow afternoon and Saturday so the
next batch will probably go out Monday.