Prev: RE: 15mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: [OT] FM

RE: PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:13:59 -0400
Subject: RE: PA carried DFFGs?

Hmmm. Any Size-1 weapon would be cumbersome for a
PA (just like a size-2 weapon is the largest you
can mount on a size-1 vehicle).

So I would suggest that any PA with a Size-1 weapon
would have to be Slow Power Armor. And that would
be its only weapon (i.e. no standard gun).

In DS2 just count it as a Hvy Weapons Team of PA
and pay a point difference for the DFFG instead of
the GMS/L.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com